-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:29 PM
#11
bonedust
Guest
FvJ was a great flick...and i was SO ready to trash and hate it.
if i was doing that flick, it would have been done on the Pred's planet...a sort of alien invasion. no english dialog, maybe a narration by lance hendrickson.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:30 PM
#12
Inactive Member
exactly! that was what i hoped it would be. No humans even in the movie. or maybe just a small group of them and they would all get punked out.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:32 PM
#13
bonedust
Guest
maybe have the humans land on the pred's planet and have some of them be hosting the aliens...maybe even a queen or something...but they die fast! kill whitey!
-
August 23rd, 2004, 12:28 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Yeah, it was rushed, coudl be better, I liked ti all, but it definately could be EVEN better, so much potential, but in the end, tafter years of "we should" they finally just did a "ok let's dot it and get it out there" which caused the whole rush of a quick story mostly
-
August 23rd, 2004, 12:58 AM
#15
Inactive Member
-
August 23rd, 2004, 01:01 AM
#16
Inactive Member
Oh IMA SASS YOOS! IMA SASS YOOS GOOD!
-
August 23rd, 2004, 01:05 AM
#17
Inactive Member
I dunno. i went in knowing it was gonna be stooooooopid. and I was right. Fantastic set design. that fucking pyramid thing owned. lame story, but so what? it's a summer fanboy movie! take it for what it is!
-
August 23rd, 2004, 01:46 AM
#18
Inactive Member
Of course it could have been a lot better, but I thoroughly enjoyed what I saw. I was expecting a Paul Anderson movie, and that's just what I saw.
Hopefully they do release a Director's Cut DVD like so many are expecting.
-
August 23rd, 2004, 11:46 AM
#19
Inactive Member
With the ending they made, they could do another movie that at the end brings us to the first Alien movie wich would be cool
-
August 23rd, 2004, 02:00 PM
#20
Inactive Member
I thought there needed to be more big fight scenes between the aliens and the predators. That, and when they did fight, it was a bit hard to see what was going on. It felt like the movie was over in 10 minutes.
It wasn't a horrible movie, but it wasn't a great one either.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks